EMPIR Partnering meeting 2015 at CMI Prague
Date 2 July 2015 – 3 July 2015
The Partnering meetings for the SRT listed below will be held on 2 and 3 July at CMI Prague.
2 July 2015
- 9:30 – 11:30 Welcome and introduction. A training session on EMPIR projects for all interested parties will be given by the MSU.
- 11:45 – 12:45 Lunch
- 13:00 – 18:45 SRT discussion in various meeting rooms
- 19:00 Dinner (available from 18:30, closing time 23:00)
3 July 2015
- 9:00 – 12:15 SRT discussion in various meeting rooms
- 12:30 Lunch
- The rooms will be available till 17:00.
- SRT-h14 Metrology for personalised MRI safety concepts suitable for patients with metallic implants
- SRT-s01 Nano-scale traceable magnetic field measurements
- SRT-s02 Waveform metrology based on spectrally pure Josephson voltages
- SRT-s03 Metrology for electrical scanning probe microscopy
- SRT-s04 Quantum realisation of the SI ampere
- SRT-s05 Quantum impedance metrology based on graphene
- SRT-s06 Metrology for terahertz technologies
- SRT-n01 Characterisation of graphene and 2-D materials to enable commercial applications
- SRT-n11 Techniques for ultra-high voltage and very fast transients
How to get there
There are bus stops at the Václav Havel Airport Praha and two possibilities
- take the bus (special airport line) to the stop Hlavní nádraží (main train station), then cross to the metro (line C) and go to the stop Roztyly (direction Háje)
- take the bus no. 119 and go to the stop Nádraží Veleslavín, then take the metro there and go to the stop Muzeum (line A, direction Depo Hostivař), in Muzeum cross to the metro line C and go to the stop Roztyly (direction Háje)
Fare one way 32 CZK.
If the participants arrive at the main train station (Hlavní Nádraží), they should take metro (line C, direction Háje) and go again to the stop Roztyly.
Fare one way 32 CZK.
The meeting rooms will be equipped with a notebook, laptop or computer, projector, flip chart and internet connection.
Participants are kindly asked to book independently their accommodation. There are two hotels within approximately 15 minutes walking distance from the CMI:
The hotels Top Hotel and Globus and also the building of CMI are situated within approximately 15 minutes walking of the stop Roztyly.
If the participants will stay at Top Hotel is better to go one more stop from Roztyly called Chodov (metro line C).
80 EUR (for Czech participants 2178 CZK)
The participation fee includes permanent refreshment during meetings, two lunches and one dinner inclusive all drinks.
Kindly register for the partnering meetings until 24 June and let us know about the SRTs you are interested in in order to allow us to make the meetings as efficient as possible.
Kristýna Vančurová email@example.com
Markéta Šafaříková-Pštroszová firstname.lastname@example.org